Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
Crisis | Female | Sentry EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

Crisis | Female | Sentry

+3
Xanthos
Rhapsody
Crisis
7 posters

Go down

Crisis | Female | Sentry Empty Crisis | Female | Sentry

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:06 am

Crisis

Please note this character was created by me and thus is my property. Please do not use without my express permission anywhere – even for personal use. Thank you for your consideration. 

Basics

Name: Her full name is Crisis Cassije Siesceja. Call her Crisis. 

Nicknames: Cri, Isis, Crise.....list goes on.

Aliases: Epicyon 7492Alpha

Name Meaning: Crisis means trouble - eg. "there was a crisis at the office," and her second and third names are mix-ups of my real name. 

Pronounciation: Crisis I pronounce "Cry-sis", Cassije I pronounce "Cass-i-jay" and Siesceja "Sies (like lies) - ee - ja". The “c” is silent.

Age: She is only a few minutes old, but her body and mind are that of a three year old. Yup, it's complicated.

Species: She is of an ancient line of Canids, known as the Epicyon. 

Nationality: Half German, half English. 

Accent She has a German accent. 

Birthday: 19th November. 

Languages Spoken: English and German – fluent in both.

The Outside

Base colour: Crisis is the colour of oil, a dark, ebony black. 

Eye colour: A cold, icy blue. 

Markings: She has a pattern of interlocking circles on the left side of her neck, though this isn’t a true marking, but a brand. 

Scars: None to speak of at the moment. 

Ailments: None, at least not yet. 

Height: A little above average, whatever average is in Epicyon terms xD

Weight: Crisis is quite heavy, though lighter than the rest of her kind.

Build: Crisis is quite solidly built, with a large head. To the eye, she doesn't look that strong - she only uses her force if she has to.

Under the Fur

Personality: Crisis is usually a sensible female, and will take time before diving into something. She is practical and is a quick thinker. She can be rather stubborn and can be fiesty, though this depends on the situation and the wolves involved.
This female, despite her sweet looks, is not a pushover. Once she's got an opinion about something, it is fixed. No doubt about it whatsoever. Yeah, so she's very, very stubborn. If she makes her mind about you, sorry love, there isn't anything you can do about it unless you do something so amazingly good she wants to be friends. And that's extremely unlikely, given her stubborn attitude towards things. 
Another thing about her is the fact that she doesn't like change. She hates surprises and the unknown - that is her greatest fear. She wants to be in control, and she wants to know everything so she can plan it all out and  find some devious way to get around a problem.
As you can see, there are many faces of Crisis. She can change moods fast, and it really all depends on what she thinks of you. No pressure. 

Likes She loves to curl up somewhere and hide, though she’ll check it out first to see if it meets her requirements first. She's fussy that way. 

Dislikes: She hates it when people don't use their head - one of the best ways to wind her up is to not have common sense. Also, she gets frustrated easily when others don't listen to her, and usually vents this out by attacking some unfortunate tree. 

Habits: Crisis will mainly hunt large game, such as a buck or two. She also likes to sleep in small areas where she can feel safe. Wide, open moors for example are not her favourite habitat. 

Strengths: Crisis' main strength is her speed.

Weaknesses:  This female can't fight very well. She also tends to "over-think", and she is known for taking everything too seriously.

Social Life

Friends: I suppose she considers Quill an acquaintance.

Enemies: None. 

Crushes: None

Mate: LOL no.

Mother: Made in a test tube, so no biological parents. 

Father: Look above. 

Siblings: None. 

Relationship Status: Single

The Past

History Summary: Crisis' was not biologically born - she was grown from a test tube in a research facility. They wanted to bring extinct creatures back, and Crisis was the best result. Her first memory is being branded with a hot, metal rod. Everything about her is artificial - the scientists chose her eye colour, her size, and even her personality. For this reason Crisis doesn't like talking about her past, as she fears she'll be rejected due to her human origin. Whenever someone asks where she came from, she usually just replies with, "It's complicated."
After a while, something went wrong, and Crisis was flown off to England, not before her creator gave her a proper name instead of a registration number.

History: "Epicyon 7492Alpha has been activated. Epicyon 7492Alpha has been activated."
The harsh, metallic voice rang in the newborn's ears as she was passed from person to person, squirming uncomfortably as the computer-generated voice spoke again. "Epicyon 74 - " It was cut off abruptly.
"Wire it up - quickly, this thing won't last for long." The voice, now human, was nearly as harsh as the computer voice. Epicyon 7492Alpha was dumped into an incubation box, and she cried out in pain as a brand was pressed into her skin. Her fur was red and swollen, and as needles were injected into her body, the female fell into a deep sleep.
~
A few minutes later, Epicyon 7492Alpha opened her eyes, blinking in the harsh lights of the facility. She had expected her body to be that of a newborn - a small, limp bag of tiny bones. She was therefore surprised to see the fit body of a three year old, her dark pelt shining as if just cleaned.
"Experiment complete." The computer voice! Although Epicyon 7492Alpha was confused by this seemingly fast transition from infant to adult, she still had an inkling of her memories. She looked around, noticing that something was stinging on her neck. She turned, and saw the red, still swollen flesh bear a design of three filled in, interlocking circles. Curious.
The female was confused on how she knew so much in so short a time; surely, only a few minutes had passed! Inside her head, she had a whole wealth of information on the world - landmarks, almost everything the humans knew. Of course, to an epicyon, the picture of the Empire State Building and Mac Donalds didn't make any sense whatsoever, but still, she had it all there.
"She's awake." Epicyon 7492Alpha turned her head, seeing no one, but still hearing the voice.
"What about her speed and strength levels?" It was the harsh voice from before. The female shuddered by the memory.
"Speed is 80%, strength is...." The first voice went quiet.
"What?"
".....20%."
"But of course, that'll build up in time. Are you so foolish not to know the capabilities of your own invention?' The harsh voice was irritable.
"....It's not moving. Herr Kelton, it's not going to go up." The voice hung in the air.
"You can't do anything about it?" Herr Kelton's voice was strained under tension. He's like a volcano going to blow, the epicyon thought, wondering how she knew about volcanoes.
"No. I'm sorry - "
"Frau Eismeier, if you can't do anything to fix this disaster, Herr Kelton said, his voice laden with emotion, "I will take this off your hands."
"You can't!" Frau Eismeier replied frantically. "It's the only one of it's kind - you can't just kill -"
Her voice was stopped by that of Herr Kelton's. "I am the commander of this unit."
Frau Eismeier wilted, and stepped aside, opening a door. Epicyon 7492Alpha could now be seen, and she strained at the bars of her cage.
"Look," Herr Kelton said, pointing at the epicyon. "It's incomplete. I'm going to send it to somewhere far away, so the authorities won't catch us. They're on our tail as it is."
Frau Eismeier stayed quiet, her hands by her sides, her mouth half open, as if she wanted to say something. Out of her mouth came a gurgle.
"Package it up, I don't care how," Herr Kelton continued, walking away from the captive. "When you're ready, shout and I'll get it out of here."
The man left without another word.
Frau Eismeier looked down the corridor, and then rushed towards Epicyon 7492Alpha. "Look, you," she said, her voice lowered and urgent, "Just do what Herr Kelton says, okay?" She glanced with distaste at the tag on the cage door. "Epicyon 7492Alpha's hardly a name, is it?"
The epicyon was too stunned by the conversation that the woman had had with Herr Kelton, she just stared blankly. Far too many complicated words were said.
"I know you're much cleverer than they say you are," the woman continued, with the same degree of urgency, "So I'm going to give you a new name; Crisis Cassije Siesceja. Keep that to yourself, and good luck." The newly-christened Crisis watched as Frau Eismeier hurried away.
~
Meanwhile, Herr Kelton was back in his control room. Although he hadn't seen the brief interaction between his chief scientist and the "creature", he was still suspicious.
A box came up on his screen, asking a question about where he wanted the epicyon to go. After some consideration, his fat finger pressed the button stating "England."

Thank you for reading. If you see anything that needs to be improved or edited, please comment below.

All fancy text (c) Cool Text http://cooltext.com/

Last edited by Crisis on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 14 times in total
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Crisis | Female | Sentry Empty Re: Crisis | Female | Sentry

Post by Rhapsody Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 am

Wonderful bio, Crisis!
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Sentry
Sentry

http://sambhur.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 am

Welcome Crisis! Sounds like she'll be an interesting addition to the rp!
Xanthos
Xanthos
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashoka Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 pm

An interesting and well done bio, Crisis! (and also welcome to the pack!)
As Xanthos said she'll certainly make for an interesting new character for the rp (:
Ashoka
Ashoka
Shaman
Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you Rhapsody, Xanthos and Ashoka for your comments.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Very nice and interesting bio! Very Happy
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks, Quill!
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 am

great bio Crisis! Look forth to meeting her in the rp! Smile
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

https://halfmoonfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Thank you, Sailor.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Good job on the bio, really interesting character you got here. Can't wait to meet her in RP! Smile

Last edited by Blayse on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you, Blayse.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble