Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched?

2 posters

Go down

The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? Empty The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched?

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 pm

I think for me it would have to be Paranormal Activity (all four) and The Grudge (all three), pretty hectic shizz. Although, those are the only two horror movies I've watched, or rather been brave enough to watch. I'd like to know some of your personal scary movies, I might just work up the courage to check it out.. Sometime during the day. ^^
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? Empty Re: The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched?

Post by Quill Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Well, I'm not one to watch a whole lot of scary movies, and this seems wimpy, but the scariest movie I think I ever watched was Cujo. That thing scared me half to death.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched? Empty Re: The scariest movie(s) you've ever watched?

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Lols, never heard of Cujo and it's like night here so I don't plan on looking it up right now. Heheh.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Oh gosh xD Yeah... I watched it at night......
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 pm

That's pretty brave, mahn. Kudos to you! Lol when I watched PA4 at the cinema everyone was in one row, all huddled together. I felt the need to scream out: ''Team phone on silent! Whoo.''
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum