Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
Lady Applications Male Noble Applications EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

Lady Applications Male Noble Applications

+4
Blayse
Rhapsody
Xanthos
Sailor
8 posters

Go down

Lady Applications Male Noble Applications Empty Lady Applications Male Noble Applications

Post by Sailor Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 pm

This is the application for those wishing to apply for the Lady position. Those who wish to apply must have a female character and need to be an active member of the pack. You must PM me this application by the 4th November 2012. And in which I will review them and decide the best applicant for the job. Any questions dont hesitate to pm me them!

Here is the code:
Code:
[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]WolfQuest Username:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Have you had any previous Moderating Experience? If so, where?[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to be the Lady of the Half Moon Folly?[/b]
[b]Why do you deserve this rank over other applicants (be creative)?[/b]
[b]What are your strengths (you not your charrie)?[/b]
[b]What are your weaknesses?[/b]
[b]Are you currently: full time student(includes university/college), part time student, adult, working citizen, other (please specify):[/b]

Requirements for male noble position include: Must be a male character, and must be an active member willing to moderate the site.

code:

Code:
[b]Wolf Name:[/b]
[b]WolfQuest Username:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Have you had any previous Moderating Experience? If so, where?[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to be a Noble of The Half Moon Folly?[/b]
[b]Why do you deserve this rank over other applicants (be creative)?[/b]
[b]What are your strengths (you not your charrie)?[/b]
[b]What are your weaknesses?[/b]
[b]Are you currently: full time student(includes university/college), part time student, adult, working citizen, other (please specify):[/b]
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

https://halfmoonfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lady Applications Male Noble Applications Empty Re: Lady Applications Male Noble Applications

Post by Sailor Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 am

Announcement: Lady and Noble Positions

Well the time has come for me to announce the new positions that have been applied for. The available positions was, the Lady position (which was opened to female members), and the Male Noble Position (Which was opened to male members). I received many applications for both, and thankyou to all those that have applied. Now before I go on, do not be disappointed if you have not received the position. It has been a hard choice for both of them.

I have come to the decision for now, that I have chosen none of the applicants for the Lady position as it was way too hard to choose between the two of them that I have come down to. Instead, Both will obtain the rank of Noble, and as the RP and the site progresses, I will decide on the best applicant for the position, later on down the track. Sorry to disappoint.

Those two female applicants I had decided upon are Crisis and Melloette! Congratulations to the both of you! You'll find yourselves a new colour on the site, as well as a different position on our front post.

To the male applicants for the Noble position! The applicant that I have chosen for this job is Luke! Congratulations Luke! You too will find a new colour and a different position on the front post. Smile

You three have increased capabilities on the site, as well as access to the council room to help me decide upon things! Smile

-- Sailor
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

https://halfmoonfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lady Applications Male Noble Applications Empty Re: Lady Applications Male Noble Applications

Post by Xanthos Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 am

Congratulations!!
Xanthos
Xanthos
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 am

Again, congrats you three!
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Sentry
Sentry

http://sambhur.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Well does guys! You all deserve it!
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Ah gosh, thanks. C: I didn't expect this, it's such a surprise.

WolfQuest is down for me right now, but I'll post a thank you note there ASAP.
Luke
Luke
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Oh wow. Like Luke, never expected this.
Thanks for all the congrats, guys, and congrats to Luke and Melloette too.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Wow, congrats guys! Haha I was wondering why your names were different colors. Wink
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Melloette Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 am

Thank you, once again!!

And congratulations to Luke and Crisis! I look forward to working with you

Melloette
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down