Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
Half Moon Cave - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

Half Moon Cave

+6
Quill
Mello
Rhapsody
Ashoka
Xanthos
Sailor
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Half Moon Cave - Page 5 Empty Re: Half Moon Cave

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 am

Quill nodded and dipped her head repectfully. "I'm..." She cut herself off, remembering that Blayse had already said her name when he'd found her. She twitched her ear, trying to think of a save for the beginning of her reply. "... I'm... sorry for running off." She gave a weak smile and a twitch of her stubby tail.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 am

The lowered his head, looking back towards the rest.

"Now at least one wolf will remember my name when I'm gone." The male lowered his ears and looked up at the female, saying everything he needed to say. He looked ahead and began to walk onwards, avoiding hitting against her.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 am

Quill shivered as a breeze ruffled her fur. She shook her head, watching almost sadly as the male walked past. She didn't want to just stand there and watch him disappear, but she thought it would be awkward if she followed after him. She sat, trembling from anxiety. For the first time in her life since her mother was killed, Quill's heart sank.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 am

As the male disappeared from sight, he snuck around the female, a safe distance away as to not be seen but a place where he could see her.

"What the.." The male stared intently at the female. "Aha, so she misses me, eh?" He felt pretty proud at this moment before his proudness faded away into something more. "So someone misses me now?" Blayse slid down towards the female, nudging her.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am

Crisis looked up when the male - whose name was apparently Blayse - and Quill returned. Seeing Quill's expression, she shrugged, as if to say it was okay.
When the two started talking, the she-wolf lost interest and yawned, exposing her wickedly sharp canines. The humans were still about, she could smell them, though they seemed not to have advanced any further. She glanced back at towards the wilderness, wondering when the hunting party will return. The longer they stayed there, the more time the humans had to themselves.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:14 pm

A little shocked, Quill pulled to her feet and took a step back. She gazed into Blayse's eyes, a gleam sparkling in her own. She didn't know what to think of this, but her heart was racing now, and she knew for a fact it wasn't from anger.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:36 pm

The male drew back, and casually padded around her once before sitting in front of her. He didn't want to say anything, and didn't think he needed to. He just looked, tail flicking timely. He was vulnerable, but right now he didn't care. He decided to end the silence.

''Miss Quill?'' The male altered his voice to sound professional and smart, something he wasn't usually. ''Will you care to show me the nearest water.. uhm.. place?'' He had completely forgotten about the humans in the area and so wasn't so worried about where he went, but maybe this was also because he was with her, and nothing else really mattered right now.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:43 pm

"...The only place I can think of is the river...," Quill paused, sniffing the air. The scent of the humans was unchanged; no more faint than it was fresh. She glanced back over her shoulder to Sailor and Crisis, then back at Blayse with a fearful expression. "..And I'm sure everyone who's gone there is on their way to the plains now..." She didn't want to risk trouble, especially for Sailor, or lives, but at the same time, she didn't want to argue against Blayse. Quill was torn. "I mean... perhaps it'd be better if we wait.. until Sailor gives us permission, I mean.." She didn't have any way of making her statement sound any better.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Blayse lowered his head, looking past her at the other two.
''Perhaps..'' He licked his nose, feeling thirsty. He lowered his ears, glancing back to Quill. He then looked around, the scents of humans still the same. Not that he wanted anything to change.

''We should probably get back, huh?''
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Quill nodded. "I guess so," she sighed. She gave Blayse another smile and wagged her stub of a tail. She decided that when they got back, she would ask questions for the fun of it until Sailor gave them the order to head to the plains. She kept a comfortable distance from Blayse, not too far, not too close, as they walked back.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Blayse added a slight hop to his step, his tail swaying in unison. Upon reaching the two, he flopped down, rolling around in the dirt. His fur now a sandy/grey/black, he decided to shake himself, but specifically on Quill.. For fun, yeah.. That was it.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Quill raised her brow when Blayse rolled in the dirt, giving a few giggles as he did. But when he pulled to his feet and shook it all on her, she backed up a few steps, then glared at him a moment. Seeing his grin, she plunged forward and shook it all back on him, then moved away as quickly as possible. She then sat and scratched behind her left ear with her hind leg, removing as much dirt as she could from her fur. When she decided she was done, she smiled and narrowed her eyes at the male.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:07 pm

The male pressed his eyes closed, slightly opening it to see if she was done. He rubbed his nose with his paw, snorting. He looked up at her. He didn't want to say anything, especially in front of the dark furred female and Sailor.

He decided to lay down, unsure of how long they were going to be here for. He looked up over at the female, a slight smile.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 am

Quill sighed contently, fluttering her eyes, only forgetting the scent of the humans for a moment. There was no keeping it away, but she told herself to be calm until Sailor said otherwise. For now, she was sort of alright. This pack was, so far, the best thing that'd ever happened to her.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Half Moon Cave - Page 5 Sailor3

"Uhm, assuming you're Sailor.."
"I wanted to know, if it's okay with you..."
"If you would mind if I stayed with you? But, uhm, not like I'm scared or anything.. Just."

Sailor looked to the dark male, he gave a nod, to him, he turned to look at Quill who had started to follow on behind him. He glanced around, sniffing the air, deep in concertration for any small hints of the humans. Sailor shook his fur, and padded around the small clearing sniffing and looking for signs of the humans. His ears flicked, his silver eyes looking around, there was too much sign of the wolves, here. His ears flattened.

The Silvery brute padded over to a tree, he grabbed a low hanging branch in his mouth and snapped it down, pulling the branch from the tree, he 'swept' away some of the paw pad marks and marks of where the wolves had been laying. He then looked to the wolves around. He looked to the dark male who was trying to take the pack uplands. Sailor gave a growl.
"We do not head uplands. Yes we can outrun them, But I learnt the hard way that they will still come after you, there is only one way up and one way down! We go to the plains, There is a small hideout I know of. The two-legs won't come near it!" His bark was sharp and serious, overriding all that was around. His ears flattened at the black male that had tried to lure the pack's members away.

Then at that moment Quill broke out into a run, and disappeared off into the forest, the furry male tilted his head, and then watched the black male disappear into the brush after her, He wasn't too sure of what happened. His ears flicked. He waited a moment, two.

Quill and the male soon re-appeared, Sailor looked around and gave a final flick of his tail. He had waited long enough for Xanthos to gather the other wolves. His ears flicked again and he scented around the humans were getting closer.
"Come now, lets go. " Sailor said quietly he looked at the wolves, his eyes making sure that they were coming. He jumped over a bush and disappeared into the forest, all that remained was his scent for the others to follow. He was off to the plains.

(unfortunately you guys cannot bring humans into the rp. ^^')
[so sorry for the lack of posts D: promise to be posting more often!!]

-----

On the approach are a hunting group of 20 or so humans, armed with spears, swords, and bows and arrows. They are after the furs of animals that could provide them warmth for the winter, and for the meat of those to provide them with food.
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

https://halfmoonfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Blayse sighed, gathering himself for the depart. He felt a little safer, having a 'pack'. He leaped over the brush and followed behind Sailor, not having the means to disagree. He slowed down, yet maintaining a close distance to keep up with Sailor, for the females to catch up. His paws swept across the dense ground, his paws raising loose molecules of mud as he ran.

''Sailor,'' Blayse called out to the male. ''What shall we do about food? If the humans are supposedly on our trail, hunting would not be as easy.'' The male paused, slightly raising his paw. His nose twitched, right.. left. He looked back towards Sailor, and continued on, increasing his speed slowly from an amble to a canter-like stride.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 pm

"Come now, let's go."

Quill raised her head and pulled to her feet immediately at Sailor's orders. She crashed nimbly through the brush, following close behind both males. She wanted to wait for Crisis, though, as Crisis was the only other female around at present. She didn't want to travel with just males, and she sure didn't want Crisis to be left behind. So she lingered, watching as Sailor and Blayse cantered off. Every few minutes, she twitche her nose to make sure they weren't too far.

After a few moments, her anxiety began to kick in, and she was torn. She glanced back over her shoulder one more time and decided that Crisis would be alright. So with a heavy amount of hesitation, Quill raced after the two males.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 pm

The stocky female brought up the rear of the small party, jogging behind the rest of the group at a swift trot.
Crisis caught up with the rest of the group, out of breath already. Speeding up, she followed Sailor and the others to the Shack.

-Shack-
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Melloette Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 am

(I could have sworn that I had posted recently in response to Sailor, but it seems that it isn't here, sorry!)

The female's ears flattened in surprise as Sailor offered her a position in the pack. She was so happy! In her mute awe, however, she seemed to have become oblivious on a dark, ominous presence that fell over them all. Turning, Melloette grinned and let out a happy yip, "Yes!"

But there was no one left. Blinking in shock, Melloette wondered what had happened. Something strange tinged the air with its scent, and the scent left from the wolves of the pack seemed to be tinged with fear. What the...?

Crunching sounded from somewhere in the woodlands, but it sounded different from the steps of wolves. Coming to the conclusion that the pack had fled from whatever ominous presence had flooded the forest, Melloette sprinted after the scents, frantically trying to figure out where the wolves had gone off to.

- Location Move: Shack -
(Again, sorry for the lateness of this :/)

Melloette
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5