Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
Half Moon Cave - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

Half Moon Cave

+6
Quill
Mello
Rhapsody
Ashoka
Xanthos
Sailor
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Half Moon Cave - Page 3 Empty Re: Half Moon Cave

Post by Sailor Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Half Moon Cave - Page 3 Sailor3

. "Greetings, Sailor. I have heard much about you from another member of the pack."
"I am known by a few names, but for now, Crisis Cassije Siesceja. I answer to Crisis.
"My purpose is as follows; to join your pack. I have watched your group for days, and thus I believe it is the right time to make myself known. I wish to become
part of your community."

Sailor looked to the female as she introduced herself as Crisis. She seemed a very respectful and loyal looking wolf. Sailor relaxed his dominant stance slightly. She was looking for a pack, and she could have her desired home of the Half Moon Folly, as long as she put her work in. Sailor gave a small grunt and a nod in response to her. He sat as if to think something over before he started to speak. "Well Crisis-"

"Oof!"

Sailor looked to the sudden sound. He tilted his head slightly as Quill had turned to follow it as well. He couldn't see through the female but stayed put waiting on Quill to simply move, in which she did quicker than Sailor had expected. He looked the thing that made the noise over. A Wolf. He shook his head briefly how did it fall over? He gave a small chuckle. "Crisis" he started again turning his attention back to the female he was dealing with. "I will accept you this day, Please, what ranking would you like in our pack, we have available; Brawler, Guardian, Hunter, Shaman, Sentry, and Rustic. Their all pretty self explanatory other than Rustic. Rustics are a bit of everything wolf. So when you are ready inform me of your choice." he gave a small smile to the female and got to his paws, padding over to the other she wolf that had fallen over.

"Well, what are you doing all on the ground my dear?" he barked friendly as he looked over the fallen female. She did not seem to be injured which was a good thing. He sat again, waiting on a response from her, as he lifted a hind leg to scratch his ear.
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

https://halfmoonfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Crisis replied with a respectful dip of the head. "Thank you, Herr Sailor. Certainly, I will -"

This too was broken with the sound of a creature - identity unknown at present - crashing to the ground. "Oof!"
Ears pricked and alert, the willowy female glanced around, expecting some sort of predator to enter the territory of her new pack. Alas, she was incorrect; it was merely another of her fellows, who appeared to have fallen. Her first instinct was to rush over, though she held back; it was unwise to give aid unless one knew who one was trying to help.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

A small snore came from the sleeping brown male. Xanthos rolled over onto his back in his sleep, the snoring getting a little louder. That was until a fly entered his mouth as he was breathing in. The male awoke suddenly choking on the insect. Quickly rolling onto his stomach he spat out the bug. Coughing a few times more he sat up.

Licking his lips he looked around. No wolves were left in the den area. From their scents it hadn't been too long ago that they left. Giving a yawn he stood and followed after the Lord.

He found Sailor talking to a female on the ground. Quill was there too along with another female he didn't know. "Hello all," Xanthos greeted with a smile and a wag of his tail.
Xanthos
Xanthos
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Melloette Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:48 pm

The russet female looked up to the wolves, who all seemed to have stopped what they were doing to investigate. Melloette gave a timid chuckle before sitting up and eyeing the male that had appeared to be the leader. Her assumption in that was solidified when the male had told Crisis that she was accepted, so Melloette dipped her head to the male.

"Oh, you know, trying to get comfy?" she had tried to brush off her trip up, but the questioning note at the end had made her discomfort and fear more known than she cared. Another wolf, male, walked over. They all seemed friendly enough, but the slim female had her misgivings, because she had known wolves who put on these sweet, friendly fronts just to get information that would be able to bring one down. "My name is Melloette," she added quickly, ears pinned down and eyes pleading.

Melloette
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Crisis looked down with the air of a doctor examining a dead body. She glanced at the female, before looking at the landscape beyond, her eyes narrowed as she squinted against the sun's rays for signs of any persuit.
Hmm. None in sight. Wherever this Melloette came from, she wasn't followed.
Having now proved this point, the willowy female paid attention to the stranger's words.
"Greetings, Melloette." The she-wolf's words were quiet, although she wasn't afraid; her poise was confident, at least she seemed to be.
Crisis turned to look at Sailor and the other she-wolf, clearly waiting for their response. To her, they were her seniors, and thus she waited for their opinion.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Blayse trained on the meadow. His eyes were lightened by the patches of sunlight. The male's pupils contracted, adjusting. He suddenly paused, abandoning the scene. He swerved abruptly, quickening his pace to an amble. He raised his maw to the thick musky air. His nose twitched, eyes glancing around. Tree to tree then to further along the edges of the meadow. He frowned, trying to catch onto the now distinct scents.

His pupils widened, enticed by the figures. He approached a small band of wolves. He abandoned his common sense along with the meadow a long time ago and now was driven by pure curiosity. His frame was high, showing full confidence, although his exterior proved ready, he was anything but. He padded casually to them, tail flicking.

>>To Darkwater River<<
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:07 am

"Oh, you know, trying to get comfy?"
"My name is Melloette,"

Sailor sat and chuckled at the female. She was trying to brush off the fall, but he pushed it no further. His ears flicked as his eyes watched the female as she untangled herself. He gave a friendly smile to the female before speaking. "Well then Melloette, what are you doing here?" he questioned friendly to the female.

~ The Haunted House Plot ~

A group of hunters from the local village are on search for wolves for making clothing from their furs. They are armed with spears, bows, arrows, swords and daggers. The wolves must escape their wrath as they walk through the forest. They are not within range of the wolves yet, but can be smelt, and seen by them.

Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:54 am

Quill took a step back as more wolves joined in the small crowd. She began shivering involuntarily, but stopped herself when a strange scent filled her nostrils. She tilted her head to the side, a puzzled look expressed in her eyes. She curled her lips into a half, sort of awkward snarl and flattened her ears against her head.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Melloette Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Melloette looked up to the male that had asked what she was doing there. The female paused and watched him in a sort of silent awe. Yup. He's definitely a leader she thought. The male had the same air about him that her father had had about him, but when it came to Daddy, Melloette tended to shy away from the subject. "Well, I've been traveling, you see?" she began, smiling in response to the wolf's contagious one.

"I climbed to the top of the mountain over there, or, it was pretty close to the top, anyway. Not the point. Well, from the vista point there, I could see that there was something. And it sounded like something was going on, so I thought I would check it out, you know?" Melloette's tail wagged slowly as she kept her gaze on the leader male of the pack that dwelled around here.

Melloette
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Sorry guys, RP got a bit messed up. I'm just gonna re- type. The band of wolves are you all.

Blayse trained on the meadow. His eyes were
lightened by the patches of sunlight. The male's pupils contracted,
adjusting. He suddenly paused, abandoning the scene. He swerved
abruptly, quickening his pace to an amble. He raised his maw to the
thick musky air. His nose twitched, eyes glancing around. Tree to tree
then to further along the edges of the meadow. He frowned, trying to
catch onto the now distinct scents.

His pupils widened, enticed
by the figures. He approached a small band of wolves. He abandoned his
common sense along with the meadow a long time ago and now was driven by
pure curiosity. His frame was high, showing full confidence. Although
his exterior proved ready, he was anything but. He padded casually to
them, tail flicking.

Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am

Quill turned toward the dark-pelted male, dropping her snarl. The somewhat familiar scent lingered in her nostrils, and she felt sick. But she pushed it away and tried to avoid it, and set her gaze on the male stranger after trying to give a welcoming smile to Melloette.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 am

The male paused. He immediately singled out the female, who, looked somewhat uncomfortable. He slightly tilted his head, enticed by the female.

Upon backing away, he now only released the presence of other wolves. He lowered his frame, not wanting to cause any trouble. He glanced at the male, who seemed to be the leader, from what Blayse could tell. Then at the other female. He returned his glance to the female-with-the-white-grey-fur. He distinctly made out the red tint to her fur. He laughed, well, in his mind. He shuffled his paw on the ground and only then, released... He turned to the other wolves.

Uh, hello there. His accent distinct.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am

Xanthos sat back just watching Sailor speak to the fallen female. She seemed alright and he was sure the Lord would let her stay. Looking around he sat relaxed, watching with interest as another stranger arrived, this time a male. "Hi," Xanthos called out.

Suddenly his ears perked, his nose twitching to the scent of other creatures carried by the wind. It was humans, those pesky two legged creatures. "Sailor!" He called, quickly approaching the male. "I think that perhaps we shouldn't stick around. Smells like the humans are on the prowl again and I'd rather not stick around to find out what they're hunting this time."
Xanthos
Xanthos
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 pm

"Well, I've been traveling, you see?"
"I climbed to the top of the mountain over there, or, it was pretty close to the top, anyway. Not the point. Well, from the vista point there, I could see that there was something. And it sounded like something was going on, so I thought I would check it out, you know?"

Sailor looked at the female, she was a funny one. He was happy to have the wolf in his territory such as her. His ears flattened slightly as he relaxed now in the presence of the stranger. She seemed to be quite friendly. He thought he would offer.."Would you be interested in staying with us Melloette?" he questioned friendly his voice hinting, that he hoped she would.

Though his grin soon faded, to a more serious expression, one of wariness about the dark coloured male that approached. Sailor stood tall and curled his tail over his back, the wolf was big, and was built well. His ears perked towards him. Waiting on the male to talk or make a suggestion as to whether he was friendly or not, for now its tail only flicked side to side. Sailor found it mildly annoying. But he was still ready to wait on the male's actions.

"uh, hello there"

Sailor looked to the male, he nodded first off. His pack was short on guardians at the moment, he was a little more protective over his members than what he had been in the past. Due to the fact that he was lacking those strong enough to guard them from other big strong wolves. [he barked, in his thick irish accent.

"Sailor!"
"I think that perhaps we shouldn't stick around. Smells like the humans are on the prowl again and I'd rather not stick around to find out what they're hunting this time."

Sailor was then caught by Xanthos' urgent call. It was completely out of character of the male. His ears perked right up as he turned to face the sentry. He mentioned that Humans. Sailor gave a growl. He knew what they were after, him and his pack. He looked to the wolves around him.
"Xan go and get the others! I will lead the rest to the FrostFlow Plains, Meet me there! All of you come with me. Regardless whether your part of us or not!" Sailor's words were sharp as he stood up waiting on the members around to get a move on and he would lead them away.
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Quill dipped her head to the dark male. She jumped at Xanthos' words.

"Sailor!"
"I think that perhaps we shouldn't stick around. Smells like the humans are on the prowl again and I'd rather not stick around to find out what they're hunting this time."

She nodded at Sailor's commands, and immediately began to follow after him, her heart pounding painfully fast. She flattened her ears against her head and tried to tuck what of a tail she had, which wasn't much. She glanced back only a few times, hoping that the others that had gone down toward the river were safe. Especially, in her mind, Mello.

Last edited by Quill on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm

The male nodded. He was about to respond but was interrupted by the so-called-urgent call. He quickened his stride a long canter like. His tail flicked, every so often he would slow down so to not be too far off from the rest of the wolves.

He finally called out while still mobile. 'Uhm, assuming you're Sailor..' He looked over at the largely muscled male, 'I wanted to know, if it's okay with you...' His voice broke into short pants before continuing. 'If you would mind if I stayed with you? But, uhm, not like I'm scared or anything.. Just.' He frowned glancing at the female, but turned quickly, as if deciding against the abrupt action.

Last edited by Blayse on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 am

Xanthos nodded at Sailor's command. He didn't exactly wish to make the extra trip to go fetch them, and he really wished he could howl to call them instead but alas his species was not able to do so. The male wasn't about to let his pack mates but hunted though either. So turning he went sniffed out the small party of wolves scents.

Breaking into a lope he raced after the others to warn them of what was coming.

~To the DarkWater River
Xanthos
Xanthos
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Crisis shook herself out of her brief daydream and looked around, Sailor's words running around her head. Glancing at the others, she got up, looking at Sailor for the next command. Humans in the forest does not bode well - they usually stayed in their dens. Humans in wolf territory could only mean one thing.

Crisis' lifelong ambition was not to become a fur coat, thanks very much.

Musing on the possible time they had left, the female waited for Sailor to start moving. She shuffled her paws nervously and discreetly turned around so her brand would not be seen. I doubt that they'd trust me if they knew about this.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 pm

The male paused, 'Sailor' wasn't moving. He sighed and collected himself, waiting. He suddenly narrowed out a dark pelted wolf, much like himself. He decided to further investigate.

He casually ambled up to her, his nose close and tail high. He scanned the female, circling her. Upon reaching her side he paused, ears perked and pupils dilated from interest.

Well, what do we have here? Blayse looked back at her.

He padded to face her.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 pm

(I presume you mean Crisis, if not I apologise in advance.)

Crisis watched, with a mix of curiousity and wariness, as the dark, ebony male circled her. She was clearly not comfortable; her tail retreated under her legs, and her ears pressed close to her skull. The willowy female backed away, trying to regain her personal space.
As the other wolf paused at her side, Crisis inwardly groaned. Oh, great. Fabulous.
"Had it since I was little," she explained, to stop the silence, as the male turned to face her. Not wanting to let out any more details - she was a little wary of the new wolf, his curiousity into her brand made her a little nervous - she waited, her ears flickering as she glanced at the pack's reaction.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:29 am

Quill couldn't help but furrow her brow as she noticed the male circling Crisis. She tilted her head to the side, rolling her eyes all the while. Is this really the time? she thought, a bit annoyed. But she switched her gaze, just so she wouldn't be seen staring, or wouldn't be thought to be staring. Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air, inhaling the ugly, familiar scent of humans. Her eyes widened without Quil knowing it, and a flash-image of her mother came to her. She closed her eyes tightly and fluttered them, the thoughts of her mother still there, but the mental image now fading.

She padded over to the two dark wolves, taking her place beside Crisis. She noticed that the female was uncomfortable, and didn't blame her one bit. "We should probably not waste anymore time, or we might just find our hides on a human's back," she barked sternly.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:45 am

"We should probably not waste anymore time, or we may find our hides on a human's back."

Gratefully, Crisis half-smiled at the female as she stood beside her. To tell the truth, she was nervous around this male, especially the way he had circled her, and thus when the stranger - she did not know her name - walked up to her side, she felt a little more comfortable. "Do you know when Sailor's goi g to start leading the way?" she asked.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 am

"Do you know when Sailor's going to start leading the way?"

Quill shook her head. "No. I'm sure he wants to wait for the others to get back first," she replied softly, trying to avoid the male in front of them. She stared straight past him, at a young tree, then realizing that she hadn't introduced herself to Crisis properly. She turned to her and whispered,"My name is Quill, by the way.."
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 am

"Oh, I see. Thanks." When Quill stated her name, Crisis' tail did a small, friendly wag. It was subtle, but clearly a little wag of the tail. "Nice name," she said, looking Quill up and down. Suits her.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 pm

The male shook his head. Loose strands of fur fell.

''Hmm.'' He had said in reply to the female.

He preferred having the advantage, whether it be space or size but something seemed different. The male acknowledged her discomfort.

"We should probably not waste anymore time, or we may find our hides on a human's back."

The male raised his head at the remark. He frowned at the female's rush, being one to be pretty laid back. He knew the rest didn't know about this so called 'mark that the wolf had when she was little' and he didn't plan on telling them. As the wolf known as 'Quill' drew closer, Blayse snorted, knowing how females tend to group together.

"Do you know when Sailor's going to start leading the way?"

Blayse lowered his ears.

''Uhm. Not really, no. But we should get going.. soon. I'm not one to interact with these two legged creatures and don't intend to do so either. I.. I just have ONE question. Why the plains? Wouldn't it be safer to head to the uplands or rather the forest?''
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next