Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
Half Moon Cave - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

Half Moon Cave

+6
Quill
Mello
Rhapsody
Ashoka
Xanthos
Sailor
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Half Moon Cave - Page 4 Empty Re: Half Moon Cave

Post by Quill Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 am

Quill narrowed her eyes and growled, annoyed at the male's snorting. She glared at him, listening intently to his question. "I just have ONE question. Why the plains? Wouldn't it be safer to head to the uplands or rather the forest?''

Rolling her eyes, she sighed,"If we head up even higher, the humans will just follow us and corner us until there's no where else to run. If we head to the plains..." She stopped, recalling her mother. She blinked furiously for a moment before finishing her sentence. "..If we head to the plains, there's a better chance of space for escape action..." she finished, in a more hushed tone.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 am

Crisis also heard the snort and her eyes turned to the dark-furred male, then back at Quill. "I think they'd have to get up close to kill us," she said carefully, not sure which weapons humans had, "though if they use some long-range something-or-other I suppose we'll have to get under cover."
Crisis was painfully aware that she was showing her ignorance in the subject of humans, but mentally shrugged. She hoped she wouldn't know more about them by the end of day - in the form of a pelt.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm

The male shook himself, padding towards a patch of trees fairly secluded from the rest. He didn't care for the female's blunt tone. Once in his desired spot, a meter away from the females, he sat.

" IF," he said emphasizing, "we head upland, the two leggeds wouldn't be able to keep pace. We can cover more ground. The two leggeds don't have the stamina to trea-"

The male paused. His ears erect, he glanced around. He stood up, and nudged the dark furred female forward.

"We have to leave. NOW."

Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Crisis listened to the male's words, wondering how he knew so much. "How do you -"
This question was never uttered in it's complete form, as he suddenly nudged her. She eyed him suspiciously. Her nose was clogged with the scents of the wolves around her, so she couldn't smell anything - but whatever the male had smelled, it wasn't good.
"What on earth are you doing?' she questioned him in a hushed tone.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:58 am

Quill growled thunderously. "You don't know what's best, sir!" She bared her fangs and narrowed her eyes. The essence of leather boots in the air filled her nostrils and taste buds, and she coughed heavily when she inhaled. The smell became stronger with every breath she took, no longer able to fight the images of her mother that flashed in her mind. In a panic, she raced past the dark furred male, accidentally ramming his shoulder hard, and, disappearing through the trees, made her way down to the plains without another glance back.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

Hearing Quill's growl, Crisis turned around quickly, confused on where the sudden aggressiveness came from. She seemed scared; terribly, terribly afraid.......silently, the female watched as Quill sped out of the area, into the trees. She glanced at the male, wondering what he was going to do now.

(Are we allowed to bring humans into the RP? I believe not, but just asking in case the topic I saw it in is outdated.)
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:52 pm

(Not sure, eh. We'll just be safe, and avoid it until Sailor posts.)

The male perked his ears, drawing slightly back at the softness of the dark furred female. His maw parted, an attempt to speak, when the wolf labelled as Quill spoke, then bolted, knocking the wind out of him.

He screamed, which escaped as a violent whine. He paused and gritted his teeth, realizing the dark furred female was still here.

''Uh,'' he said tensing his muscles, ''let's just recap on the events...'' The male looked off in the direction the female ran, and continued. ''So, we can't go to the uplands, and we can't go to the plains because...'' Blayse turned to look at Sailor. ''...And Quill just deserted us. Although,'' Blayse paused, looking at the dark furred female, ''not so sure that's a BAD thing.'' Blayse shook himself, the pain slowly relieving. ''We need to leave. But..''

Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Quill dug her paws in the dirt and came to a halt when the smell became too much for her. She shook her head, hanging it low, and panted heavily. Her vision was blurry now, and her legs trembled every time she tried to raise one and take a step forward. So she stood in one place, muscles tense and trembling.
If she wanted to go back to Sailor and the others, she would follow their scents back to them. But for now, she couldn't handle the other male's sarcasm and ridicule. She could only imagine what he might be saying or thinking of her now.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 pm

''...Where do we go?'' The male's pause, brought him to look back into the woods. He raised his head, nose twitching. He didn't want the dark furred one to think he didn't know where to go, or what to do in these kinda situations and so quickly turned back to her. ''We should find Quill.'' He sighed, his frame sloping into a stretch.

''Uhm. I don't want you getting hur-'' The male broke his sentence before continuing. ''I mean..'' He turned away. ''...Someone should stay here with Sailor, I'll look for her.'' as much as he didn't like the fact he had to find the female, he didn't wish for her to get hurt. ..Well not just yet.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Crisis started at the male's whine, blinking to try and mask her surprise. "Quill's okay," she protested, not wanting this new male to start bad-mouthing her fellow pack member. "She's just a little.....upset, I guess." The she-wolf looked down at her paws, and then continued. "As for leaving, I trust Sailor's judgement. As soon as the others come back from hunting, he'll lead us to safety, I'm sure."
This utterance surprised Crisis; she had only met Sailor for a second, so why did she seem so sure?
The male's next utterance made the she-wolf look at the male, wondering why he suddenly wanted to go look for Quill, after what he had last said about her. "I'll help," she offered. "She may listen to me."
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:41 pm

''...Very well.'' The male was kind of relieved, maybe deep down he felt drawn to suddenly agree to everything or maybe just her? Either way, he was still worried about the male wolf, him being alone and all.

''And I suppose we're just supposed to leave Sailor here? After all you've said about him, you two seem pretty close, eh?'' Blayse's sarcastic look faded pretty quickly after speaking, he turned away. ''Uh, shall we go then?'' He said his voice breaking.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm

"Hardly close," the she-wolf replied, not liking the sarcasm, "I trust his judgement, that's all." As the male turned away, she clicked her tongue once, not trusting the male. "Anyways, yes, I suppose someone will have to stay, so it doesn't seem like we've just wandered off." She sat down, her cold, icy eyes looking at the dark stranger as she licked one paw, like a feline.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

He looked over his shoulder at the female. He wasn't sure how safe she'll be waiting here. He turned back and lowered his head before padding off. He paused just as he entered the woods, turning and returning to the female.

''Hi again, yea, just in case I don't make it back, got anything you'd like to give me? A lick maybe?'' The male smiled (or what seemed to be a smile), tail wagging trying to test his luck for fun.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Crisis raised her eyebrows. "Of course you'll make it back," she snapped, swishing her tail in an unfriendly manner. "Just go and find Quill....she could be anywhere by now." She glanced at Sailor and sat down, crossing her paws. "Go," she urged, seeing that the male had made no move.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 pm

The male blinked. ''...Fine, I'm going sheesh.''
He padded towards the wood's edge and looked back. Then turned and continued on.

He swerved past oncoming trees,
driven by the fading scent trail... He paused a couple meters away from the
wolf he thought to be Quill. He tilted his head, feeling a fuzzy, warm feeling.
He had a good line to say, but forced against it.

''Quill?" He said treading
closer. His ears lowered upon seeing her. ''...Are..
are you okay?
'' He had never felt this awkward in their past
conversations, but now seemed much different. He avoided eye contact. ''Look, I'm sorry for whatever I've done...''
He believed her fleeing had been due to his rash behavior. ''...But.. please come back?"
Upon realizing how 'pansy-like' he sounded, he rolled his eyes.

Stoopid. Stoopid.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Crisis watched as the male disappeared, and huffed, curling herself into a ball. She wasn't fond of the male, with his "I'm the boss" attitude.
The she-wolf glanced at Sailor again, listening to the distinct sound of Blayse calling. She couldn't hear what was said, so she soon lost interest and started daydreaming...
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:19 pm

The male shook himself, ears perked still lightening and waiting for her response. He padded around the area, looking at the outstretch of more trees then back at Quill. He stopped, and sat, his tail flicking casually. He could partially smell the scents of the dark furred female and Sailor as the wind was fairly strong.

Unsure of what he was going to do when Quill responded, he sloped down into a rest-like pose. He rolled onto his back, looking up at the tree tops and the sunlight creeping through the little gaps between the leaves.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:28 am

Over the sound of her own shallow breath, Quill could hear large paws padding through the forest. She glanced up, keeping her head low and eyes narrowed. When she could fully see the owner of the paw steps, she averted her eyes away from him, immediately understanding who he was by the scent.
"Quill?" She ignored him. ''...Are.. are you okay?'' She continued to ignore him, noticing that his tone was unchanged. ''Look, I'm sorry for whatever I've done...but.. please come back?" At this, her eyes widened. She lifted her head without warning, and stared straight into the eyes of the male, her own eyes still partly narrowed. She heaved a deep sigh, keeping her gaze. After a few moments, as much as she wanted to just keep pretending he wasn't there, she muttered,"I'm fine...". At his second statement, she didn't know how to respond. All she could do was stare. Her heart raced, and she couldn't figure out whether it was from anger or because she was staring at him so intensely that it was uncomfortable. She closed her eyes for a moment, then glanced down at her paws and whispered,"I miss you, mother...". Then she switched her gaze back to the male and mumbled,"If you're here because you genuinely feel bad, then I'll forgive you.." She stared straight into his eyes again, seriousness building up in her expression. She kept her shoulders relaxed so as not to show any tension that she felt.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:04 am

"Whatever, Quill, just come back." The male was unsure if he should share his feelings.. Or not. "The rest miss you.." He looked up at her, confused at her intense stare. He shrugged it off, seeing it was Quill.

He drew closer to the female, stopping by her ear. He whispered, "If you don't come back... I'll.. I'll.. I'll miss you." The immediately swept past her, breaking into the woods.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 am

Quill took a step back when the male swept past her. She was utterly confused by what she just heard, or thought she heard emerge from his mouth. She trembled nervously as she watched him disappear. After a few moments of absolute silence, she decided to follow before she lost his scent trail. So, with a confused feeling and a whole lot of hesitation, she trotted after him with her head low and ears flattened against her skull.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am

The male was not sure of what just happened. Maybe something was controlling him to say something he would have never thought of saying to anyone. Why her? What was different? All he knew, was he had to run. He found his way back to the 'pack' seeing Crisis still laying down. He was relieved to be back, and laid down at the remembrance of Crisis' words. 'You'll make it back.'
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 am

When Quill caught sight of Crisis and Sailor, a giant wave of relief rushed over her. But even so, she didn't dare look at Blayse one more time. She tenderly half-smiled at Crisis and gave her an apologetic expression, as if to say she was sorry for running off and leaving her alone with males. Without hesitation, she trudged over to a spot a few feet away, turned in a couple of circles, and plopped down on the ground, resting her chin on the dirt, between her forelegs.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 am

Blayse couldn't help but look at Quill, after all what was he supposed to do, ignore her like a wimp? He rested his head, like she, but switched gazes between Sailor, the dark furred female and Quill. He couldn't imagine she might have been thinking and just laying there made him feel uncomfortable.

He awoke and padded off, thinking it was best for him and everyone else if he just left. He wasn't really apart of their pack anyway, so why was he so torn to leave?
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:44 am

Quill raised her head when Blayse stood. She gave him a puzzled look, tilting her head to the side. When he began padding off, she pulled herself up and stood, feeling now an awful amount of regret. She padded after him, ahead of him, and turned to face him. She didn't even say a word; everything she wanted to say filled her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but could only apologize through her gaze. She had no words to say. What was she supposed to say? She ran off because she had a flashback? No, that was far too idiotic, in her mind at least. And she didn't feel like hearing whatever sarcastic remark the dark male might throw back at her.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Blayse Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 am

The male could see her sadness, but never understood why. What was she apologizing for anyways?

"I'm Blayse." This seemed like the only logical thing for him to currently say. He wanted to show his happiness that the female could actually care, but decided against the action, not wanting her to run off again.
Blayse
Blayse
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next