Half Moon Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Change one letter
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm by Quill

» The Abandoned Shack
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm by Blayse

» What Hobbies Do You Do?
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am by Quill

» - T ʜ ᴇ R ʜ ʏ ᴍ ɪ ɴ ɢ G ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am by Quill

»  Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it.
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am by Quill

» - s ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ʙ -
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 am by Sailor

» Movies! :D
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am by Xanthos

» Your Wolf's Love Life
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm by Blayse

» Count to 35 before the Lord or Lady Posts
Half Moon Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm by Blayse

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Put your pack here!
free forum

Half Moon Cave

+6
Quill
Mello
Rhapsody
Ashoka
Xanthos
Sailor
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Half Moon Cave - Page 2 Empty Re: Half Moon Cave

Post by Luke Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:45 am

♦ ♦ ♦
A gentle nudge awoke the male. He quickly lifted his head to meet the friendly gaze of Rhap.
"Psst, you should probably wake up."
Luke pulled himself up to sit, realising there was an strange scent of lone wolves nearby. Twitching his nose, the male kept his position before concluding the wolves were probably nothing to worry about. "I'm sure it's nothing Sailor can't handle," he told his pack-mate. "But thanks for waking me."
Grunting slightly, Luke straightened his back to show his full height, eyes still wondering over the scene. "You hungry?" he finally murmured to Rhapsody, turning to face her.
Previous conversations with the female had shown to be somewhat successful considering Luke wasn't one who spoke much. The she-wolf was an understanding sort of pack-mate, so if he were to go out and hunt with anyone, it would most likely be her. Although she did look quite tired; perhaps it was a bad idea that he had asked originally..

♦ ♦ ♦
Luke
Luke
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 am

Rhapsody took a step back as Luke lifted his head to meet her gaze. She kept her eyes on the wolf as he sat up, overtaking her in height, and then smiled when he thanked her for waking him. As soon as his question exited his mouth, Rhapsody nodded her head slightly and responded with a "yep". She licked her lips quickly as she directed her gaze to the entrance of the den, thinking about what she might end up eating as her meal.

With a small flick of her tail, Rhapsody stood up also and turned her head back to face Luke. She wondered if he already had something in mind for their hunt, and tilted her head slightly to show that he should definitely be the one leading the way. "Where to?"

Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Sentry
Sentry

http://sambhur.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 am

Mello watched the two strangers for a second before Rhapsody's arrival caught his attention. He watched her as she woke Luke from his sleep at a distance. His large ears caught their conversation; he couldn't help not hearing it. Noticing they where going out to hunt, the skinny male stood up and padded over to them. He began to feel nervous but forced it down and asked, "If you're going to hunt, is it alright if I come as well?" Mello tried to keep himself as calm as possible and appear perfectly fine as he spoke.
Mello
Mello
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 pm

To the female, the sight of the members of this group behaving normally was a relief. Watching them closely, she stole a glance at the other female, listening as they talked about hunting. The three of them looked like they were just about to leave, and another thought soon followed - how many were there? If this small group were willing to leave some strangers in their densite, she presumed there was a fair number.
Crisis' stomach rumbled, and the lust for red, succulent meat was almost unbearable.

Last edited by Crisis on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Quill watched intently as Mello stood and padded over to the other two wolves known as Luke and Rhapsody. She sighed, switching her gaze to the female she had never seen before (Crisis). She stood slowly, but stayed where she was. She didn't want to make the stranger feel anxious or unwelcome, so she turned around and padded off a few feet and curled up on a patch of grass.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kena%20Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Crisis glanced across to see yet another of the strangers (Quill). She looked the other female up and down, before smiling weakly. It was a ghost of a smile - maybe there, maybe not.

Stomach still aching, Crisis twitched her tail, as an indication that she was friendly. The indifference of the group to her - and the other wolf's - arrival unnerved her slightly, and she didn't really know how to react, as such.
What I really need to be doing is seeing the wolf in charge.

"Guten Morgen, could you tell me some details about this pack?" As soon as she uttered that sentence, she winced. Going into German again.....

(I presume it is morning, if not just correct me and I'll edit.)
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 am

♦ ♦ ♦
As soon as Rhap tilted her head, his own began to buzz. Right, she expects me to take charge. For the time being the male decided to let her know of the elk which grazed at Darkwater River, but before he could mutter a word the familiar face of Mello appeared.
"If you're going to hunt, is it alright if I come as well?"
The words exchanged between Rhapsody and himself had not gone unheard by this particular pack-mate. Luke looked at the male with a neutral expression before giving a tiny nod. Three was better than two when it came to hunting, and Luke had to put the pack's needs before his own preferences. Besides, Mello was a hunter.
"I saw some elk grazing at Darkwater river earlier, I reckon we should head there," he said in a hushed voice, as not to attract the attention of others. Unsure whether or not Mello would take the lead in the group, he added, "if you want, lead the way." Even though Luke was older, this was Mello's specialty.
He craned his neck over his shoulder, sneaking a glance at Rhap to make sure she was okay with this.

♦ ♦ ♦
Luke
Luke
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Rhapsody's brows were raised when she noticed Mello approach her and Luke to ask if he could join them. She didn't have a problem with Mello, but she was, however, a little bit keen on getting to know Luke better, and would have therefore preferred the hunting party to have included only the two of them. Nevertheless, it would be unfair to decline Mello's request to join them, and anyway, he was a hunter, and more wolves would be beneficial if they decided to hunt down some larger prey.

"Sounds fine to me," she said, referring to Luke's suggestion of where to hunt. Seeing that Luke had offered the role of leading the trio to Mello, Rhapsody chose it would be best to wait patiently and see what Mello ended up deciding to do.

Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Crisis' question caught Quill's attention, and she uncurled herself and stood up again. She gave her stubby tail a slight wag and half-smiled as she padded over to Crisis.
Quill opened her mouth, but hesitated before speaking. "I don't really know many details about the pack, but I'd be glad to try to help you find the Lord," she said with a bit of enthusiasm.

Last edited by Quill on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Crisis - who was still a little wary - backed up a little when the female came closer, backing onto a rock. Finding she couldn't go any farther, she gained eye contact with the stranger, noticing the different, mismatched pigmentation of her eyes.
Seems alright. A little enthusiastic perhaps, but she seems nice enough.
"That would be very helpful; thank you." Crisis was glad that the stranger had not asked for her identity; she wanted to keep some things - her name included - private, at least for the time being.
I want to see the characters of this pack first.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Quill dipped her head to the female, feeling no need to add a 'you're welcome'. She could sense the little bit of anxiety that the new wolf was feeling, so she backed up a few steps. "Alright... I'm not quite sure where we might find our leader, but I do know that he's around here," she said in a sort of hushed tone. She felt as though she should ask someone, but what confidence she had of the moment faded. She glanced around in hopes of her eyes catching the Lord's appearance, but she hadn't really met him yet. So she turned back to Crisis and shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I do know he's here," she sighed.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Crisis relaxed a little more when the female retraced her steps. Not enough to completely let her guard down, but enough to stop her racing heart.
"How long have you been here?" she asked, watching as the stranger looked around for her leader. "I presume not very long.'
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm

"How long have you been here?" the wolf had asked. "I presume not very long."

"You're correct," Quill whispered. She sat down on her haunches, eyes on her paws. "I've only been here a day or two... I haven't really even seen the leader yet but once." She glanced up at the female slightly, trying not to make a whole lot of eye contact. She gave another half-smile and wagged her stubby tail again. "But from who I've met, everyone seems nice and warm," she pointed out cheerfully. "Everyone who doesn't seem that way is just nervous and anxious like we are." She sighed heavily and shivered as a breeze rushed past her.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Crisis strained her ears, finding it hard to pick up what the stranger was saying.

Why is she whispering? It's hardly like anyone will overhear; those other wolves have gone hunting, right?
But this whole business about the leader is intriguing.

Hearing the female's words, Crisis tried her hardest not to look like she was nervous. "Where would he most likely be?"
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Quill lifted her head. "Most likely?" She thought about it for a moment, then she was sure she knew where he was. "Quite possibly... he's either at Skybound Watch... or he's here, around the den entrance."
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Crisis was rather surprised to find that this female genuinely wanted to help her.

Thought she'd have wondered off by now. I'm a complete stranger....why would she help me in the first place?

The dark-furred female shook her pelt, the sun shining on her brand. "Hmm," she replied. "If I cannot see the leader, please may I see another high-ranking member to converse with?"
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mello Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Mello nodded thankfully. He felt slightly anxious about leading the way, but he swallowed it down and began to walk in the direction of Dark Water River.

(to Dark Water River)
Mello
Mello
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 pm

"If I cannot see the leader, please may I see another high-ranking member to converse with?"

Quill glanced over her shoulder at Mello and the other two wolves that were all walking off. She continued to switch her gaze from Crisis to the small group, back and forth. Then she stopped her eyes on Luke. "I think he's the one you might want to talk to," she said. Then she looked back at Crisis. "I know that he's a Guardian. He's the highest rank after the Lord and Lady, since there are no Nobles yet.." Quill realized that she was mumbling, so she awaited a 'can you repeat that' anxiously. "But you may want to wait... it looks like they're leaving."
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 pm

"A guardian.....alright, then. I have been waiting a long time; an hour or two will not make any difference." Crisis was still not at ease, however the sight of the larger wolves departing did help; obviously they weren't aggressive.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sailor Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 am

Half Moon Cave - Page 2 Sailor3

Sailor woke dazed and slightly disorientated. His tail flicked as he waited on his vision to clear up and he found himself at the place of which he had fallen asleep, yet he was covered in some leaves, twigs and other things that one would find in the bush. He wondered how the items had got there, but dismissed it for now. He looked outside the cave, to see bright light shining on in. Midday.

Shaking his pelt, Sailor removed the leaf litter from his fur and padded out of the den, only to pause at its entrance to stretch his forelegs. He had never slept so long. And he didn't know why he had this night. After a stretch he gave another shake and padded out of the den and into the surrounding forests. He could smell two new scents of the area. He followed one of them keenly, as he could smell a pack member with it.

He soon found Quill and a lone wolf beside her. He gave a small friendly smile and flicked his tail as he stood tall and dominantly before them. The female that accompanied Quill was a black she-wolf with distinct blue circles. Knowing it wasn't natural Sailor gave a tilt of his head quickly before he straightened himself. The female seemed to be looking for a pack. He took a small breath before beginning. "Hello Lass, I'm Sailor, Leader of The Half Moon Folly, of which is the Territory you stand..." his irish accent was thick, but had a cool, calm tone to it. His tail swayed over his back as he waited on the female's reply to him. His statement had sort of pushed the question of who she was and why was she here.

[sorry guys. I have been really busy and only able to catch up today. If I missed anyone or anything sorry.]
Sailor
Sailor
Lord
Lord

https://halfmoonfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 am

♦ ♦ ♦
Padding after Mello, he flicked his tail in a swift motion as a signal for Rhap to follow. Yawning, he shook his head only to catch onto the tentative gaze of Quill, a fairly new pack-member. He shot her a puzzled glance, not noticing there was another wolf beside her, although he could smell them.
Seeing Sailor wake up and trot over to the female with a relaxed posture he decided he'd ignore the fairly questioning look Quill had carried, and continued onward, following Mello step by step.
- To Darkwater River -

♦ ♦ ♦
Luke
Luke
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhapsody Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 am

Rhapsody noticed that a decision had been made as soon as Mello walked off, leading the way for their small group. She saw Luke flick his tail in her direction, and quickly realised that he was telling her to follow along. She did so, but chose to walk a little alongside the Guardian instead of being directly behind him as they together made their way to Darkwater River.
>>To Darkwater River<<
Rhapsody
Rhapsody
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Crisis snapped to attention when she saw another male - this one walking towards her. She could tell from his posture that he was clearly the dominant wolf here, and thus she flattened her ears in respect against her skull. The other stranger (Quill) hadn't made a move yet, and the she-wolf glanced at her.
This must be the Lord she was talking about.

As the male made his introductions, Crisis looked him up and down, and when he had finished, she looked up. "Greetings, Sailor. I have heard much about you from another member of the pack." She nodded her head to Quill, and noticed the subtle movement of his tail.
I presume I cannot keep my identity hidden, or indeed my wishes.

"I am known by a few names, but for now, Crisis Cassije Siesceja. I answer to Crisis.
"My purpose is as follows; to join your pack. I have watched your group for days, and thus I believe it is the right time to make myself known. I wish to become
part of your community."

Nodding her head respectfully, she waited for the male's answer, listening as the hunting group left the area to begin their trip.
Crisis
Crisis
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Melloette Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:24 am

As commotion seemed to rock around the pack, a dazed Melloette started. How had she dozed off like that and let herself be so vulnerable? Silently scolding herself, Melloette gave a shake. She rose to her paws and crept slowly through the underbrush, trying her hardest to not trip over herself or do anything that might lead to the pack thinking that she was incapable of handling herself.

Poking her nose through some growth, the slim female eyed the pack expectantly. A wolf - presumably male - held himself in a leader-like manner before two others and seemed to have just received introduction of one. Crisis thought Melloette with a sober expression. She hadn't liked the word for a long while, and the thought of someone being named for danger and destruction made the light-hearted female rather uneasy. Shifting her paws beneath her, Melloette tried to find a comfortable position.

But that never happened.

The female fell to her side the moment that her weight shifted from the center to the right. "Oof!" she grunted, head spinning from collision with the ground.

Melloette
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 am

Quill dipped her head respectfully to Sailor, nodding when Crisis mentioned her. But her attention was shattered at the sound of rustling. She glanced toward the sound, a puzzled expression written all over her. Then she spotted the source; a strange female wolf. Quill rolled her eyes, trying her best to hold back a giggle. She shifted her gaze back to Sailor immediately, so as not to seem rude or inattentive.
Quill
Quill
Sentry
Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next